Torchbear, a mobile geolocation based social network game, which went live on the Marketplace a few months ago, has been updated to version 1.3. The update is pretty big with more features and improvements being applied to the app.
- A quick walkthrough on what's included:
- Added Search for player and torches to the main page
- Added World News and Local News
- Added auto exchanges for pending torches longer than 3 days
- Added instant exchanges for players who have stopped playing
- Exchange distance has been increased
- Added support for Miles or Kilometers
- New Player Points system
- Improved loading performance
- New Leaderboards (World, Nearby, and Following)
- Ability to save any photo to your phone (including profile pics)
- Can now exchange torches with a person who has held the torch before
You can download Torchbear for free from the Marketplace and more info you can find on the official site.